A researcher discovers a more cost-effective treatment for chronic disease. A first-generation college student achieves his dream of a degree. A professor provides new insight on a pressing social dilemma that impacts our community. None of this is possible without you.
Florida State donors, like you, ensure that your successes will become the triumphs of our students when you make a gift to support our great university. Your contributions provide the financial resources that allow Florida State University to provide unparalleled educational opportunities for our students, including scholarships, access to respected faculty members, and opportunities to participate in internships and conduct ground-breaking research.
As an alumni, parent or friend of Florida State University, you know that receiving an exceptional education is crucial for creating success. A well-educated individual has the ability to change the world and enrich the communities in which they live.
You help us connect our students with their dreams. Thank you.
We recognize our donors’ generosity through various recognition societies. These societies not only honor our donors but also illustrate how their support fosters excellence at Florida State.
Did you Nole?
As valued honorees in our recognition societies, you have access to services made available only to you!
- Keep up-to-date on exciting things happening at Florida State by subscribing to our news digests.
- Interested in helping students with their career development? Become a ProfessioNOLE Mentor and share your expertise with the best and brightest.
- Visit and utilize your favorite spots on campus! As an alumni, you have access to the Leach Center, Fitness & Movement Clinic and Strozier Library.
Since 1977, the FSU Foundation’s President's Club has recognized the university’s most generous donors—individuals, families, corporations and foundations—whose support, dedication and vision make positive things happen in our community, our state and beyond. President's Club honorees provide the backbone of critical private support that makes Florida State University a leader in teaching, research and public service programs.
Donor Relations department
The James D. Westcott Legacy Society is a tribute to the visionary James D. Westcott and to all generations of Florida State University benefactors who embrace his vision and who share his high ideals. Recognition in the Westcott Legacy Society is offered to all alumni and friends who have designated contributions to academic programs at Florida State University in their estate plans.
Honorees in the Westcott Legacy Society receive the following benefits:
- Exclusive invitations to events, including annual luncheon featuring university leaders, faculty, and students who have benefited from your generosity
- Informational seminars and communication related to estate and financial planning
- Opportunities to share your personal experiences and inspire others
- Dedicated access to staff who can answer questions and provide assistance
Office of Gift Planning