I am interested in working for the Florida State University Foundation. What should I do next?
- We recommend you register your interest in employment with the Foundation by uploading your cover letter and resume. During this process you will be asked to enter information about your education, years of experience and the position of interest.
How do I submit my resume?
- Please upload your resume on the FSU Foundation website. When uploading your cover letter and resume, you will need to submit the cover letter and resume as a single document. Acceptable file types include Word documents (*.doc), WordPerfect (*.wpd), Rich Text Format (*.rtf) or Portable Document Files (*.pdf). Zipped files are not acceptable.
When uploading or sending my resume, is that the same as applying for a job?
- Uploading your cover letter and resume is confirmation of your interest in working for the FSU Foundation and serves as our official notification of that interest. It is not the same as completing the employment application, which will only be requested of those candidates considered finalists for a position after an interview.
Can I edit, revise or update my resume after I have applied for a position?
- Once a resume has been submitted for a position you will not be able to update that resume.
I get an error when uploading my resume?
What happens once I submit my resume?
- Once you have uploaded your resume, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. Human Resources will review your information and determine if you meet the minimum qualifications. Resumes meeting the minimum qualifications will be forwarded to hiring managers for further review. Once the review is completed, you will receive subsequent correspondence regarding the status of your resume.
What if I am qualified for several positions?
- You must submit a cover letter and resume for each position of interest.
If a job was posted and remains on the Foundation’s website, is it still open and available?
- Yes, positions remain posted until filled.
If hired, will I be a State of Florida employee?
- No. The Florida State University Foundation is not a state agency.
What are the Foundation's benefits?
- We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
Where are you located?
- The FSU Foundation is located a short distance from the campus. Our address is 2010 Levy Avenue, Building B, Suite 300, in Tallahassee, Florida.
How long will you keep my resume on file?
- Resumes are kept on file for one year.